Registration Continues through First Day of Class as long as spaces are available.
Class Load - Number of seats remaining in each class (updated 6/13/2018)
Registration Form (you can type directly into form before printing)(Chrome browser typically works best)
Summer Office Hours
Mon-Wed 9-5; Fri 9-12; Closed Thursdays
Offices will be closed - July 1-21
Student Registration Instructions
1. Download schedule/catalog.
2. Check the Class Loads for number of spots remaining in each classes if registration has started.
3. Contact teachers for auditions needed prior to registering.
4. Fill out the registration form online, print out and bring to TAFA on registration day. If after registration day you can bring it by during office hours or mail in your registration form.
5. A 12 ½ % deposit (25% of the semester) for the year is required at time of enrollment.
Can I mail in my registration form?
Registration forms can be mailed in after the first day of New Student Registration for classes that are still available. If a class fills before your form is received we will place the student on the waiting list.
Is there a waiting list for classes that are filled?
Yes. In general, we fill the majority of spots on the waiting list and will call you immediately if someone has to drop a class.
How do I know if a spot is still available in a class?
We will periodically post a "class load" sheet once registration begins that will show how many spots are remaining in each class. You may also call us at anytime to get an up to date number on spots remaining.
Is there any refund if I drop a class?
See catalog for Drop Fee Schedule
Do you accept credit cards for class tuition?
Can my child move to the next age group if he turns the age after classes begin?
A child must be the age requirement of the class on the first day of class.
Any special permission must come from the teacher but this is rare.