New Student Registration -
Date: May 4
The first day of new student registration must take place at TAFA. After May 4 you can mail in registration forms.
We will have waiting lists to sign for classes that are already closed.
1. Download Monday and Tuesday catalog (detailed information about each class)
2. Download Monday and Tuesday schedule (quick overview of all classes)
3. Check the Class Loads for number of spots remaining in each class.
4. Contact teachers for auditions needed prior to registering.
5. Download registration form, fill out and bring on registration day or feel free to mail in your registration anytime after new student registration day.
You will need to place a 25% deposit for the semester or you may pay in full with cash or check.
Class Loads - number of spots remaining in classes for 2014/2015
2014/2015 Class Auditions- For classes requiring auditions, contact the teacher to schedule an audition. Teacher emails can be found in the catalog.
New Student Registration - May 5
TAFA Race St. Facility Renovation Plans click here.